11th Digital RIM Summit
February 17th - 21st 2020
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Implementing robust records and information management infrastructure can save resources and fuel your organisation's growth in the digital age. The challenge lies in constructing an information governance framework and change management strategy amidst disruption.
Our lineup of industry leaders, policy implementers, academics, and educators will shed light on the essence of efficient records and information management practices and governance, highlighting the transformation journey of organisations. Sessions will address the 'whys' to prepare for the digital age and how to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
Day 1 Theme: Develop effective strategies to manage current systems
Day 2 Theme : Progress into the digital age
- Incorporating intelligent records and IM systems
- Constructing a robust information governance framework
- Implementing technology for enhanced efficiency and accuracy
- Building a skilled and sustainable digital workforce
Featured Speakers include:
- Nicole Atkinson, Director, Service Transition ICT - Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD
- Darshil Mehta, Head of Data Strategy - Bupa Australia
- Manohar Esarapu, Head of Data & Information - City of Port Phillip
- Esther Carey, Assistant Director, Information Policy Collection Management - National Archives Australia
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711