Hunter Region Women In Leadership Summit
Date: April 27th - May 1st, 2020
The Hunter Regional Plan 2036 is well underway. The NSW Government is backing the Hunter to enable growth and support its economy through innovative business investment, infrastructure enhancements, and tourism initiatives. Yet, in the face of this boom, women remain underrepresented in senior leadership roles across the region.
Liquid Learning is delighted to be hosting the inaugural Hunter Region Women in Leadership Summit, celebrating some of the region’s most remarkable women leaders representing industry, government, and the community. Leaders who are paving the way for change and progress.
Join us for this one-of-a-kind event to share practical insights for growing your leadership capabilities. Learn how organisations can create supportive structures for women and those of diverse backgrounds. Start the revolution in the Hunter Region for change in your career and your organisation.
- Skills and strategies for career advancement
- Create a healthy, resilient organisational culture to boost performance
- Powerful techniques for stakeholder communication
- Build new networks with other innovative leaders
Featured Speakers Include:
- Michelle McPherson, Chief Financial Officer & Deputy CEO - NiB
- Craig Carmody, Chief Executive Officer- Port Of Newcastle
- Deirdra Tindale, Lead Corporate Affairs - BHP
- Morven Cameron, Chief Executive Officer- Lake Macquarie City
- Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
- Click Here for the Event Brochure
- Phone: +61 2 8239 9711