Ozwater'17 - Embracing Innovation and Disruption for a Smart Water Future
Embracing Innovation and Disruption for a Smart Water Future
250 trade exhibitors
218 platform presentations
16 speicalised workshops
Building on the success of 2016, Ozwater’17 will use enhanced technological insights to drive the most exciting program yet. With a new Innovation Stream and enhanced exhibitor interactions, Ozwater’17 will again attract a dynamic and diverse audience, from professionals working across industries relating to water, decision and policy makers through to students, scientists and researchers.
This year, Ozwater will focus on 7 key themes:
- Waters contribution to communities of the future
- Innovation in operations and asset management
- Changes in governance, policy, regulation and structure
- Customers and community
- Managing change, people and organisation in the water sector
- Water for rural, remote and regional areas
- Public health
Ozwater’17 will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia, from the 16-18th of May, 2017.
For more information and registration details - please visit the Ozwater '17 website.