The Inaugural Women in Defence Industry Leadership Summit
Date: 6th - 9th, April 2020
The underrepresentation of women in the defence industry is no secret. It’s easy to feel isolated, but in this industry of high stakes projects, dispersed remote teams, and complex stakeholder relationships, professional isolation is not an option. You need to make your mark. You need serious grit, strong allegiances, and outstanding leadership skills to advance your career.
Learn from like-minded women pioneering the frontier of women’s leadership in the defence industry, and the best women’s leadership coaches in the country. Grapple with the big industry leadership questions and hone your skills as a communicator. Make your mark as an indispensable leader in your organisation and the industry at large.
- Honing your communication skills to establish authority & have your voice heard
- Developing powerful strategic relationships with colleagues & stakeholders
- Leading high-performing teams, even when they are remote & dispersed
- Leveraging strategies for uncovering top female talent & lift as you lead
Featured Speakers include:
- The Honourable Melissa Price MP, Minister for Defence Industry - Parliament of Australia
- Clodagh Farrell, Chief Financial Officer - DXC.Technology
- Chris Jenkins, Country director & Chief Executive Officer - Thales Australia
- CMDR Christina Ween, Commander, RAN - Royal Australian Navy
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711