We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
Queensland Rail is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to help support a team of Senior Recruitment Advisers.
You will be responsible for providing recruitment and administrative support to the Careers team while maintaining a strong customer service focus.
This opportunity is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Assist with general end to end recruitment and selection activities.
- Assist in the coordination of the "Temp Desk" for all Queensland Rail temporary labour hire requirements from the receipt of an approved request through to the successful engagement of the temporary resource. This will include liaising with third party vendors as required to source and / or engage temporary labour hire.
- Develop and implement governance and audit frameworks and checks for the apprentice, trainee and graduate program.
- Review and evaluate the ongoing management of the program.
- Engage with and develop relationships with key business and industry stakeholder
To be successful in this position you will be professional, committed to customer service and able to juggle multiple tasks at once. Previous experience in a similar role is preferred with a background in recruitment preferably up to 12 months.
Submit your application to position number 73276 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 9:00am Monday 3rd December 2018.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing
The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake Psychometric Assessment, Pre-Employment Health Assessment and background checks that might also include Criminal History and Credit Checks.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity callChris McGeown on (07) 3072 1740.