People & Culture Advisor - Sourcing - [Archived Advertisement]
Tassal Operations Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Advisor - Sourcing
At Tassal, we value our people and we look for not only your professional experience but your alignment with our 4P’s – Our People, Our Planet, Product and Performance. Sound like you? T hen we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, positive and passionate person to join our recruitment team. In this role you will be supporting our People and Culture Partner- Sourcing and working with a fantastic team that thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment – all while having fun along the way!
We are after a dynamic person who loves what they do, enjoys working with and meeting new people and will embrace the opportunities this position can bring. This role can be an entry-level role into internal recruitment for the right person or would suit someone with experience who has a passion for recruitment. This role will involve occasional travel. The following attributes will lead to your success:
- Passionate – it is clear to anyone around you, you love what you do!
- Collaborative: you’re known for building trusting working relationships that result in mutual success;
- Achievement focus: you’re a self-starter who enjoys the opportunity to showcase your skills and celebrate your successes, having a desire to be part of making a difference;
- Flexibility, agility, and organisation: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working across a wide range of tasks that require you to be highly organised and work to deadlines;
- Positivity - you bring a smile and can-do attitude to your day;
- Continuous improvement mindset: you approach your work with curiosity, identifying opportunities for a better tomorrow;
- Resilience: you can adapt to changing circumstances and can bounce back from challenging situations; and
- Experience: You have worked in or assisted with end-to-end bulk recruitment across blue-collar roles and are agile enough to work across white-collar roles when needed.
About the role:
Supporting our People and Culture Partner - Sourcing, you’ll be based at our Margate site and assist as required across other sites that may include Victoria, New South Wales or Queensland. This role will cover:
- End to end Recruitment– experience in blue-collar and bulk recruitment is highly desirable;
- Networking with managers and business leaders to understand their vacancy requirements;
- Administration duties will form part of this role;
- Travel as required to sites across our business; and
- Onboarding new starters.
Tassal is the largest producer of Tasmanian grown Atlantic salmon domestically, and through our De Costi Seafood business we source and process a wide range of seafood.
Tassal is all about building a better tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our industry leadership position as we build a better tomorrow and strive for excellence across our four critical factors of success (4P's) - Our People, Our Planet, Our Product and Our Performance. Employing more than 1500 people in a wide variety of challenging and rewarding roles, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice and are committed to leading sustainable practices in aquaculture and seafood.
Interested? Hit the apply now button or head to the vacancy on our website to apply directly http://tassalgroup.com.au/our-people/join-our-team/
Please note: All applications must be received via the link
For any queries about this position please contact Tania Bailey, People & Culture Partner – Sourcing on email@example.com
- TAS - Hobart
- Work Type:
- Full Time