Commercial Manager - Marine Operations - [Archived Advertisement]
Tassal Operations Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Commercial Manager - Marine Operations
At Tassal, we value our people and we look for not only your professional experience but your alignment with our 4P’s – Our People, Our Planet, Product and Performance. Sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, experienced and passionate Commercial Manager - Marine Operations. Based in Tasmania, this role will be working across our Marine operations. Leading a team, you will be highly organised and experienced with all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, and analytics in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Expertise in supporting operations with commercial decision planning and making;
- Be at the forefront of implementing and driving commercial strategy;
- Tenacious, resilient individual who can manage, negotiate with and influence effectively across a diverse range of stakeholders will thrive in this opportunity;
- Outstanding analytical and planning skills, and a well-developed commercial acumen;
- Excellent track record of providing sound, well-reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions;
- Proven record of sourcing, developing and coaching effective finance teams;
- Experience in a complex business environment, with multiple stakeholders;
- Your ability to draw meaningful analysis and insights out of data to then influence stakeholders at all levels will be the key to your success;
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and able to add value to more than just the numbers; and
- CA / CPA Qualified.
About the role:
- Prepare Budgets and Forecasts for Marine Operations;
- Provide Month End Reporting for Marine Operations;
- Effectively translate Financial Data into Operational Information (and vice versa);
- Drive efficiencies in the Marine Operations Cost of Production;
- Support Marine Operations in Capital Management Activities, including Project Justification and Financial Controls;
- Maintain a detailed awareness of Marine Activities;
- Operational and cost analysis & performance improvement;
- Mentoring a high performing team; and
- Building and maintaining strong internal relationships.
Tassal is the largest producer of Tasmanian grown Atlantic salmon domestically, and through our De Costi Seafood business we source and process a wide range of seafood.
Tassal are all about building a better tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our industry leadership position as we build a better tomorrow and strive for excellence across our four critical factors of success (4P's) - Our People, Our Planet, Our Product and Our Performance. Employing more than 1500 people in a wide variety of challenging and rewarding roles, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice and are committed to leading sustainable practices in aquaculture and seafood.
Interested? Hit the apply now button or head to the vacancy on our website to apply directly http://tassalgroup.com.au/our-people/join-our-team/
For any queries about this position please contact Tania Bailey, People & Culture Partner – Sourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 5pm 25th November 2019
- Closing Date:
- 25 Nov 2019
- TAS - Hobart
- Work Type:
- Full Time