HSE Investigation and Learning Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Powerlink Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
HSE Investigation and Learning Specialist
Brand new opportunities to apply contemporary approaches to HSE investigations and learning activities.
- Play a lead role in developing Safety II and HOP principles
- Make an impact as you work across a range of projects
- Flexible working options with a customer focus
About the role
Two brand new permanent opportunities are currently available for HSE Investigation and Learning Specialists to lead cross-functional teams in HSE investigations and other Powerlink learning activities.
In your new role, you will work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to provide high quality HSE incident investigations while also developing and facilitating new, contemporary processes for enhanced HSE learning.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Providing technical investigation and learning expertise and guidance to event sponsors, senior management, HSE Team members and other stakeholders.
- Leading the review of incident investigations submitted by Contractors or undertaken by other members of the organisation.
- Leading, facilitating or participating in HSE assurance activities, learning teams and other organisational learning activities.
- Providing practical inputs to the ongoing development, maintenance and improvement of the Powerlink HSE Management System.
Your success in this role will rely on your previous success and interest in implementing Safety II and Human Organisational Performance principles, combined with your expertise in leading complex HSE incident investigations.
Along with degree-level qualifications in Safety, Health or equivalent, you have extensive ICAM incident investigation experience and an ICAM Lead Investigator qualification or equivalent. A C-Class Driver’s licence is also essential.
You also have both a keen interest, and demonstrated experience, in facilitating highly engaging learning teams and/or workshops with groups of operational staff and technical professionals.
Please click “apply” to start the application process, attaching your resume and cover letter that outline your passion for and expertise in developing contemporary approaches to HSE investigations and learning processes.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity or to request a copy of the position description, we encourage you to contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Sunday, 6th December 2020 at 11:59pm.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Dec 2020
- QLD - Brisbane
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health, Safety & Environment