Significant change in Australian customer and consumer behaviour and an increased pace of innovation across our categories means our business has embarked on an exciting period of transformation. A key pillar of our success has been our ability to deliver a world class People & Culture experience to our business partners and this will continue to be the case as we drive to return to growth and firmly establish ourselves as the country’s best and most respected beverage company, delivering millions of moments of happiness every day.
Our People and Culture team is a critical part of our success. By partnering with our business, we facilitate inspired leadership, unrivalled capability, winning culture, and sustained productivity.
Reporting to the Head of Workplace Relations, this role will see you supporting our team of Senior Leaders, based in Queensland, to contribute towards our journey of transformation.
As a Workplace Relations Consultant you will support leaders to define, align and embed our high performing culture across Coca Cola Amatil. You will provide advice and support across all functions and business units on performance management and disciplinary matters, enterprise agreement negotiation and interpretation, implementation and revision of policies and procedures as well as coaching and building the capability of managers to proactively address employee relations matters.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- EA and Award Interpretation
- Negotiating agreements
- Policy Development and Interpretation
- Analysis of EA competitiveness
- Guide, coach, and influence managers through complex Workplace Relation matters to build Capability
You will be a critical thinker who possess the ability to apply commercial thinking across the employment legislation and industrial landscape. You will also have demonstrated ability to build rapport and relationships and work autonomously and as part of a supportive team.
More specifically you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Business/ HR / ER highly regarded
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working within a strategic HR function
- Strong ER experience ideally coupled with IR exposure
- Strong HR business partnering skills - being a trusted advisor to the business
- Ability to understand business challenges and translate into commercial solutions / advice / decision making
- Coach, influence, and mentor your Leadership team and key stakeholders
- Ability to be a catalyst for change and to challenge the status quo
- Build strong relationships and act as a conduit between the business and the Centre of Excellence to connect business issues with services from the Centre of Excellence team
The most important thing to know about working at Coca-Cola Amatil is that our passion for our individual businesses and pride of being part of the greater Amatil story shines through in all we do. Our sales and manufacturing capabilities mean we get to do some pretty amazing things and our reach and execution gives us the power to make a real difference. At Amatil, we will invest in you and help you to realise your aspirations and goals.
Let’s write the next chapter of the Coca-Cola Amatil story together – apply today to create your own #onlyatamatil moments. Applications close on Wednesday 27th June.