- IT Procurement Tender experience needed
- 10 month fixed term full time contract, with a view for extension
- Sydney CBD Location with competitive salary package!
The role of the IT Procurement Project Specialist is to partner with our IT department, particularly with regard to tendering requirements for IT projects, in accordance with RBA’s policies and guidelines. Your excellent attention to detail and knowledge of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules customer will come into play as you conduct procurement activities in conjunction with IT, on work driven from newly funded IT Projects.
As part of the team you will:
- Ensure compliant tender management in accordance with the CPRs
- Work constructively with the RBA Legal team to ensure positive outcomes across new and ongoing procurements.
- Conduct commercial negotiations to ensure the right outcome for RBA while maintaining compliance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Work constructively with RBA suppliers and potential suppliers to best represent the interests and reputation of the RBA.
- Utilise intelligent enquiry into the data available across the IT Procurement spend, taking a proactive approach at managing the ICT portfolio, ensuring savings are captured, reporting is proactive and risks are managed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and capability:
- Previous tender management experience, preferably under the Commonwealth framework
- Exposure to IT either within or working with an IT department
- Exposure to project coordination
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A high level of experience in an IT/ICT Procurement role
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Procurement Frameworks is preferable
What’s on offer?
- Work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people
- Develop your career in a collaborative environment
- Access to a wide range of benefits and fantastic organisational culture.
About the RBA
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system.
How to Apply
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.