- Fixed term contract till May 2019 based at our new modern offices in Richmond
- An Employee Relations expert who's worked within a unionised environment?
- Opportunity to coach and develop HR Advisor and broaden your skillset
As the senior member of the HR Direct team, you'll provide coaching support to the HR Advisor and our people managers on complex, high risk cases (employment relations, disciplinary, and performance issues). You'll also support the deployment of planned P&C activities, initiatives and undertake relevant project work, utilising your project management, coordination and influencing skills within the business.
These key responsibilities include:
- Managing HR escalations that require complex diagnostics or solution development, or are high risk to the business
- Providing expert advice on Fonterra HR process and policy as the 'trusted advisor'
- Execute newly defined processes, policies, and programmes throughout the business
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and business partners on the embedding of HR initiatives
You bring extensive HR generalist experience, ideally within a large, complex organisation or similar unionised workplace. You are comfortable managing high risk cases with your strong knowledge in Employee Relations, and you have the confidence to pick these cases up immediately. You're a natural people person, and love finding solutions and coaching managers through the toughest problems. You know how to feed information back to key stakeholders and keep everyone informed.
Other key skills and attributes include:
- Employment Relations experience within a unionised environment
- The ability to build close relationships, coach and influence at different levels
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and deliver
- A tertiary qualification in a related discipline
The People Solutions team provides in-market service delivery of HR solutions to better enable people managers. This includes providing advice, education and operational HR support and functional expertise to people managers, executing global processes locally, and deploying HR initiatives and programmes developed by the Centres of Expertise (CoE) ensuring that local legislative, regulatory and market factors are considered and met as required. Service delivery encompasses that related to sourcing, on-boarding, local rewards and employment relations.
For more information on this role please contact Craig McDonald from our Careers team E: email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Be at the forefront of dairy nutrition – join us today.