For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our business operates over three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications & Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
Fulton Hogan are looking to build capability within the water construction sector as we embark upon upcoming programs of work for Utilitiy Owners in NSW.
As part of this we are looking for Expressions of Interest from the below, to join us to deliver asset maintenance and capital works programs in the Sydney area.
- Project Directors
- Project and Program Managers
- Asset Managers
- Engineers – All levels across Civil, Electrical and Mechanical
- Supervisors and Foreman
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have experience in the Water utilities sectors with exposure to WWTPs and associated civil, electrical and mechanical infrastructure including brownfield sites. You will have;
- A degree level qualification in Engineering (Civil/Mech/Elec or similar) where applicable
- Experience as a field Supervisor working on civil and/or M&E projects with trade background
- Asset Maintenance experience in the water or utilities space
- Good on-site problem solving expertise
- A sound understanding of construction methodologies
- Knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- Strong management capabilities with the ability to lead from the front (both subcontractors and self-perform staff)
- Proven commitment to promoting safety, quality and environment compliance on site
In return, we offer range of development & wellbeing benefits including:
- Structured training and development program for all Fulton Hogan staff
- Corporate employee discounts with a large number of providers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Uncapped superannuation scheme
- Flexible salary packaging options available for Fulton Hogan staff
- Employee share scheme
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today.
*No agency applications will be considered*