About the Opportunity
We're looking for a Senior Environmental & Sustainability Advisor to support us in our delivery of the recently awarded Clyde Road Level Crossing Removal Project, as part of the Metropolitan Roads Program Alliance. We're also removing level crossings at Evans Road (Lyndhurst) and Cardinia Road (Pakenham), however, we have lots more technically complex projects to deliver over the coming years!
Working closely with the Project Manager and the Alliance Environment & Sustainability Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) rating submission and ongoing implementation of initiatives to achieve the required Design and As-Built ratings
- Providing advice to the design and project delivery teams to ensure environmental compliance, best practice and ongoing environmental and sustainability improvement within the Alliance
- Advising our HSEQ team on environmental issues, incidents and requirements during the development and construction phases
- Environmental recording, documentation and reporting on sustainability and environmental performance
- Collecting and collating metric data including waste, energy and water consumption
- Managing and engaging subcontractors and specialist environmental consultants
- Connecting with stakeholders and communities across the Alliance to promote sustainability and improve their education of sustainability accreditation tools, company targets and achievements
The Metropolitan Roads Program Alliance is not just about removing dangerous level crossings. Itï¿½s also about building safer communities, driving a safer workplace and inspiring a positive culture. We believe this sets us apart from the rest.
Choose to be part of a dynamic team that really believes in its values. A team that is working hard to change the way we view health and well-being. A team that actively encourages entrepreneurial thinking to deliver things differently. A team that believes in providing a working environment that, not only supports you in your day-to-day role, but helps provide you with the tools and opportunities for you to be the best you can be.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you're ready to help us continue to do good work, apply now.