- Make a difference utilising your environmental management knowledge!
- Fixed term contract till January 2020
- Great office environment located in Brisbane CBD
As experts in the field, Greencap is the largest integrated risk management and compliance company in Australia. Whether it is people, property or environment, our broad range of services provides our customers the advice, support and peace of mind they need to get on with business in a safe and sustainable way.
With over 200 professional, technical and engineering staff based in 10 offices across Australia, we are now looking for a talented and self-driven Consultant / Trainer with passion for the environment to join our newly created team.
This role will see you responsible for the delivery of training programs relating to the below topics:
- General environmental awareness
- Environmental legal obligations and director liability
- Biodiversity impact identification and management
- Surface water and groundwater management
- Cultural heritage
- Due diligence and risk assessment
- Environmental management systems
- Hazardous chemicals and spill response
You will also be responsible for:
- Undertaking and delivering competency-based assessments
- Developing and reviewing environmental training material
- Employing adult learning techniques including facilitating group discussions and practical-based learning activities
- Client liaison and preparing training proposals
As our successful candidate you have proven environmental training content preparation and training delivery experience along with a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or equivalent). A strong understanding of environmental protection legislation across Australia along with environmental consulting experience will be highly regarded. You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships at various levels. A current driver’s licence is essential and a willingness to travel to remote locations will be required.
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits which include;
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to structured training and development opportunities
- A good job and a great career!
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your application.
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity