Our Government Agency client is looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Officer on a 5-month temporary basis.
• Provide advice and support to stakeholders to undertake a range of medium level complexity and risk based procurement activities
• Facilitate the payment of invoices, receipt of goods, reconciliation of financial data and associated processing
• Undertake procurement activities on behalf of stakeholders
• Undertake contract management functions including preparation of simple contracts, official orders, variations and related correspondence
• Monitor and manage the positional inbox, respond to queries and escalate when required
• Maintain stakeholder relationships to achieve work area goals, anticipating and responding to their needs
• Contribute to business planning and identify and implement opportunities
If you have experience in a similar role, are an Australian Citizen and can start immediately, apply now!