- New opportunity to lead research activities within mine processes, simulation and design
- Work with leaders in the field towards future mining systems
- Join Mining3 - A global leader in mining research and innovation
Mining3 is the leading research organisation directed by the global mining industry to develop and deliver transformational technology to improve the productivity, sustainability, and safety of the mining industry.
You as the Technology Leader – Mine Process Technology will provide outstanding technical vision and leadership to Mining3’s research activities in the field/s of mine process modelling, complex simulation, integrated mine process design and implementation, future mining systems.
You will oversee and assist all staff in respect of the technical and scientific research work being conducted. You will be the single point of contact for customers requiring information.
Location: Pullenvale QLD
Salary: $127K - $141K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 3 year term appointment
To be successful you will need:
- A doctorate or equivalent research experience in Science.
- Specialist experience in an area of expertise relevant to Mine Process Technology that includes:
- Mine process modeling
- Complex modeling of mining and minerals processing systems
- Novel designs for integrated mine systems
- Experience in mining, preferably in a technology role such as mechanical, electrical or related engineering.
- Experience in developing technology roadmaps for Mine Process Technology
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, Monday 1 May 2017