As a result of their continued success national industrial builder are on the hunt for an experienced safety officer to join their Western Brisbane based team.
This company have built their strong reputation on delivering high profile developments across Australia on a national level. They have a strong focus on staff retention, loyalty and professional development. They invest a lot of money back into development and training and as a result they have one of the most efficient and professional outfits in the market today.
To be successful in this role you will have recent experience working in a safety position working on commercial construction or industrial projects working FOR THE BUILDER. You will be able to communicate clearly, be able to motivate and lead by setting a strong example to your peers. You will have a passion for safety and a meticulous work ethic.
You will be able to demonstrate working examples of when you have implemented the delicate balance between keeping a safe working site and being integral to maintaining construction programme.
Extensive experience in other construction fields such as mining, oil & gas and civil construction will NOT be looked upon as suitable experience.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must have recent experience in a safety capacity working on commercial and / or industrial construction projects
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and other sub contractors alike
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Experience in writing reports, monthly and ongoing
- Have a clear understanding of current OH&S / HSE legislation
- Must have a current Cert IV in Health and Safety
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Bek Hitchings via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.