Metro moves you around Melbourne.
Job description:About the Position
As the city’s metropolitan rail service, Metro operates 226 six carriage trains across 998 kilometres of track, transporting 450,000 customers each day. We aim to encourage the Melbourne community’s vibrant and ever evolving lifestyles, by providing a seamless transport solution to keep individuals connected.
With 15 lines, 222 stations and services seven days a week, Metro can take you wherever you’re headed across the city, whenever you want to go.
• 8 month max term contract
• Based in Melbourne CBD
We are looking for a seasoned generalist Business Partner who will enable sustainable business performance through strong business and people partnering with several diverse client areas within Metro, (Corporate areas and Network Engineering), across the full spectrum of people related disciplines (i.e. Performance, Talent and Succession, Remuneration and Benefits, Organisational Design, cultural change, change management, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion and service leadership). Partnering with the Senior People Business Partner, the business and Centre’s of Expertise (CoEs), this role will contribute to the creation and delivery of an aligned People strategy and successful delivery of people initiatives and programs of work for the assigned client group(s).
• The successful person will be tertiary qualified in HR Management or a relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a HR business partnership model.
Ready to apply?
• Proven capacity to operate both strategically and operationally with experience in strategic development and execution across a range of HR, organisational and cultural change programs
• You will have demonstrated knowledge of industrial awards and enterprise agreements
• Ability to adapt to a changing landscape and seeks out opportunities for improvement that has benefits realisation to the business
• Experience working in an HR Partnering and Centre of Excellence (COE) HR structure/Model
• Strong stakeholder management skills and capabilities to build trusted relationships; ability to influence senior management.
Please submit your application by 5 pm 3rd of July 2020
Opportunity to enable sustainable business performance through strong business and people partnering .