- Permanent role with attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements (including option for 9 working days/fortnight)
- Excellent workplace with exposure to a variety of key projects and categories
- A diverse and collaborative team recognised for service delivery excellence
WaterNSW is a State-Owned Corporation established under the Water NSW Act 2014 (NSW). We operate the State’s rivers and water supply systems and are responsible for building, maintaining and operating a diverse network of essential infrastructure (including over 40 dams across the State) and the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere.
We have an immediate need to fill a Procurement Sourcing Specialist position (perm) to join our Finance and Commercial Services Team. This role will manage all aspects of the sourcing to contract process and provide sourcing and contract management advice and procurement services across each stage of the procurement life-cycle.
In this role you will partner with internal stakeholders and provide expert advice in the development and review of our scope of requirements in partnership with business stakeholders. You will work within the Corporate function of WaterNSW, bringing an analytical background and indirects procurement experience preferably within the ICT and professional services spend.
Working closely with the Category Managers and supporting the wider team in delivering procurement excellence, you will drive accountability and performance as per role expectations.
We are looking for:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (e.g. Procurement/Business/ICT) or experience deemed equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Procurement processes, policies, systems and frameworks.
- Experience with ERP systems, including Source-to-Contract and Procure-To-Pay.
- Demonstrated experience in leading end-to-end Strategic Sourcing and/or Category Management.
- Sound analytical ability, problem solving, stakeholder relationship management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience within both public and private sector, specifically utilities will be considered favourably
- Procurement experience in ICT, Professional Services and Corporate Services is highly desirable
- Professional Procurement qualification will come highly regarded (EG MCIPS)
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a national police check and a medical check.
Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this/these check/s. For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online.
Applications will close on the 31st of October 2021.