With over 300 staff and offices across Australia this end-to-end consultancy has been providing specialist engineering design services for over 20 years. Working with Power utilities, Local Government Authorities, Land Developers, Mining and Construction around Australia - they are the thinkers, the creators, the planners and practitioners - who understand their vision and make things happen!
We are currently recruiting for a MV Distributing Engineer to perform distribution design, transmission project support, as well as a variety of other tasks as assigned by clients
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and prepare overhead, underground MV electric distribution systems
- Prepare design, cost estimates, bill of materials and any other required documents and reports for construction and maintenance projects
- Assist in the performance of load studies on distribution transformers, investigate circuit overloads and voltage complaints to determine necessary corrective action.
- Prepare and submit required reports and correspondence.
Skills & Experience
- Engineering Degree - preferably Power and/or Electrical
- 5+ Years Experience in a similar role with good knowledge & understanding of electrical engineering
- Technical expertise in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems
- Effective planning, organizing, scheduling and monitoring of work activities
- Proven ability to produce thorough & accurate technical reports, documentation, calculations, drawings & design sketches.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively with different personalities
- Strong command of the English language with good written & oral communication skills
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'apply now’ to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position, please contact John Camm on 0447 838 200 to start a conversation about your career options.