With a over 300 staff and offices across Australia this end-to-end consultancy has been providing specialist engineering design services for over 20 years. Working with Power utilities, Local Government Authorities, Land Developers, Mining and Construction around Australia - they are the thinkers, the creators, the planners and practitioners - who understand their vision and make things happen!
Currently they are looking for a Transmission Line Engineer with drive, energy, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enthusiasm to join the team in Adelaide. Previous experience of working in a team environment are a must have for this role, along with the ability to manage and support multiple tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver major multi-disciplinary power transmission projects from 66kV to 275kV
- Draw upon your own technical expertise, and those of the broader team, to deliver high quality technical advice
- Work closely with various project stakeholders and contribute to the delivery of projects as a key member of the team
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in either Electrical or Structural Engineering
- 5+ Years experience as a Transmission Lines Engineer in the Power Sector
- Substantial experience of detailed design, drawing production & report writing
- Ability to independently carry out analysis & design
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Proficiency in PLS CAD, PLS POLE with knowledge of PLS Tower
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'apply now’ to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position, please contact John Camm on 0447 838 200 to start a conversation about your career options.