Promotion to a national role has lead our team to look for a new HR business partner. Based one hundred metres from the North Ryde station, we look to appoint an agile courageous specialist with the flair to build rapport and influence and assist a diverse range of people. We need acute commercial judgement to simultaneously service multiple customers, projects and objectives while helping transforming our teams and leaders to be the best business we can be.
Our sites are strategically located to service our customers throughout NSW metro and country. Our internal customers include a range of complex businesses including Concrete, Supply Chain, Quarries, Asphalt and Sales which in turn supply quality products that build from houses to hospitals, from schools to subdivisions, from driveways to freeways, rail, tunnels, bridges, airports and more....
Are you ready and passionate to inspire safe, efficient people processes and systems? Every day is different and will include:
- Deliver operational people support, advice, guidance and assistance to customer business Leaders, Managers & Supervisors;
- Drive the delivery of the business strategy through identifying, prioritising and building organisational capabilities, behaviours, and processes;
- Implement the National and Regional People strategies in accordance with critical milestones
- Develop and implement a tactical people plan for your Business Units in line with the national and regional plan
- Manage and support organisational change initiatives
- Drive cyclical people processes in line with the HR calendar
- Facilitate adherence to HR policies ensuring that all decisions are fair and objective
- Provide project management and expert advice for Employee Relations negotiations
- Provide guidance and project management with respect to organisational design
Ideally we would expect the right candidate to have success across:
- Strategic relationship building and natural interpersonal, emotional, and communication skills effective at all levels;
- Complex organisational change and business development;
- Strategic and commercially astute problem solving capacity;
- Practical research ability to quickly understand trends and business needs for sustainable compliance towards best practice;
- Negotiating and navigating union and non-union case management & enterprise agreements & issues
- Technology and digital HR systems and processes;
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, HR Management, Psychology or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years' experience in a senior HR role, ideally within construction, mining, manufacturing or a similar environment
If you feel this opportunity is in line with your career goals and would like join us during a positive period of growth, Apply Now!
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.