Health & Safety Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Stellar Recruitment (View other jobs from this organisation)
Health & Safety Advisor
- Global Mining Organisation
- Permanent Role | Immediate Start
- Ability to travel as required
About the Company:
Our client is a global leading client supplying and servicing products into the mining industry.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for minimising risk and improving safety performance nationally. The position is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
To be successful in this role, you will possess strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish effective working relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Coach and support management and staff on all HSE matters
- Promote continual development and improvement in the safety culture
- Educate and train on OHS legislation requirements
- Assist to develop and maintain risk/hazard registers
- Ensure that risks/hazards identified are communicated and plans are in place to minimise exposure to all people.
- Facilitate a consistent approach to risk management
- Ensure incident investigations are completed to identify root causes
- Ensure all investigations and actions are entered into reporting tools
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of WHS/OHS legislation and relevant Australian Standards
- Experience working in the heavy industries sector
- 'Hands on' approach, clear focus and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Excellent company culture with safety awareness and education at the forefront of their business.
- Permanent Role
- Take ownership of the H&S Culture
- Attractive remuneration package
*Please note only successful applicants will be contacted*
Click APPLY or contact Clarissa Wiederkehr for a confidential discussion.
Job Number: CW41948
- QLD - Brisbane
- $95 - $110K Base Salary Plus Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health, Safety & Environment