HR/IR Director - [Archived Advertisement]
Parklife Metro DC (View other jobs from this organisation)
Parklife Metro has been awarded the Sydney Metro SSSTOM package of works. The consortium will deliver 6 new stations between St Marys and the new Aerotropolis, 12 new metro trains, core rail systems and the stabling and maintenance facility to be built at Orchard Hills. Comprising, Plenary, RATP Dev, Siemens and Webuild, Parklife Metro are excited to deliver this city-shaping project. This once-in-a-lifetime $5B PPP project will leave a positive legacy for the people of Greater Western Sydney and offers a unique opportunity to build your career on the largest PPP project ever awarded in NSW. We are looking to appoint an HR/IR Director to lead the People and Culture function (HR, IR, Training, Social Procurement, Payroll, Recruitment, IT).
A vital member of the SLT, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the HR strategy and establishing and embedding a high-performing culture.
- Work on one of the most significant projects in Western Sydney
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- For our Western Sydney applicants, work close to home
- Partners with project leaders regarding HR agenda development and implementation.
- Provides consultation and follow-up with project leaders for completion of the respective HR processes.
- Based on the external trends, internal strategy and related analytics propose improvements or drive changes essential to support the business strategy.
- Oversee Workforce Development, Local Employment, Social Inclusion & Indigenous participation.
- Is responsible for preparing and reporting participation targets to the client.
- Maintains compliance and current knowledge of legislative obligations.
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile the department budget within the project scope.
- Establish and monitor key initiatives within the Human Resources Department.
- Prepare reports, planning, and analysis in accordance with project requirements.
- Degree in human resources, business administration or a relevant field
- 15+ years’ experience in HR in the construction industry
- 5+ years’ experience in HR leadership position
- Sound understanding of employment and industrial relations practices and regulations Background in leadership of complex and comprehensive commercial teams.
If this sounds like you, please apply by following the link below, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time