Principal Environmental Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Titan Recruitment Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Principal Environmental Advisor
About the Role
Are you an experienced Principal Environmental Scientist looking to join a consultancy in their contaminated land team? You will play a crucial role in independently managing projects, cultivating client relationships, and fostering the professional growth of the team. The individual should be highly skilled in technical advice, adept at handling public and private tenders, and possess excellent leadership qualities.
As the successful candidate for the role of Principal Environmental Scientist you will meet the following criteria;
- Independently manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and meet high-quality standards.
- Cultivate and expand client relationships, identifying opportunities for growth.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring their needs and expectations are met.
- Mentor and guide staff members, fostering their professional development.
- Serve as a Line Manager for a team of 3-4 staff, providing leadership and support.
- Review and sign off on project reports, ensuring they meet client standards and uphold a very high level of quality.
- 15+ years working in contaminated land site assessment and remediation or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing multiple and conflicting projects to achieve successful outcomes for our customers, our staff and the company
- Extensive knowledge of relevant State and Federal Government legislation with reference to contaminated land and waste.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in project management and client relations.
- Must have detailed knowledge of state and federal legislation (e.g. DWER guidelines and NEPM guidelines).
- Reporting experience, Site Management Plan and Acid Sulfate Soil (ASS) Investigation.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid and part time hours
- Leadership development opportunities
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Jani Els 08 6467 0605 or click Apply Now'.
Global company providing sustainable design, engineering and advisory solutions and dedicated to improving quality of life.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
- WA - Perth
- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Work Type:
Environment & Water