Executive Manager, City Access and Transport - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
First listed on: 11 May 2017
Executive Manager, City Access and Transport
- Dynamic people and change leader
- Competitive remuneration package – up to 5 year contract
- CBD Location
Make your mark at one of Australia’s premier Councils and lead the City’s Sustainable Sydney 2030 Strategic Directions relating to Transport.
Supporting the Director City Planning, Development and Transport, and collaborating as part of the Division’s senior leadership team, you will be responsible for:
· leading a high performing team that develops and recommends transport policy, program and funding direction of the City
· providing technical and strategic leadership to the City Access and Transport team and the elected Council · risk management and is the client for all capital works projects that occur in the road reserve
· collaboration with and influencing of other local governments, the NSW State Government, the Commonwealth Government and international networks in a way that improves the city.
To be suitable to this exciting opportunity you will have tertiary qualifications, at degree level, in transport, planning, policy, geography, government or a related field, and have proven ability as a senior influencer, champion and expert in the transport policy field, including advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
Senior team leadership skills and proven executive experience as well as demonstrated success in the development and implementation of strategies and programs to foster and facilitate transportation and access in urban environments are essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, are passionate about Sydney and want to be part of a team that will shape our global city, we want to hear from you!
Applications must address the selection criteria stated within the position description below, include the names and telephone numbers of two referees, and be made online via this website by Tuesday 30 May 2017.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 30 May 2017
- NSW - Sydney
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work Type:
- Full Time