Sustainability Reporting & Data Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
CSR Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Sustainability Reporting & Data Analyst
CSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history and an exciting future. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing quality and high performing building products and systems for the residential and commercial segments across Australia and New Zealand.
Our purpose is?‘Building solutions for a better future'. We want to attract and empower a diverse CSR team to innovate and bring new ideas to life, from how we source, design, manufacture, package, and supply our products to how we partner with other businesses and connect with our communities. Most importantly, we must continue to provide safe and sustainable products and working conditions for all people throughout the value chain and create an environment that supports growth and thriving livelihoods.
We are on the search for a dedicated Sustainability Reporting & Data Analyst to drive the development, implementation, and continuous enhancement of a comprehensive data management strategy for managing, and communicating sustainability-related data and metrics across our entire operations. Join us in driving positive impact as we strive for excellence in sustainable practices and transparent reporting.
- Develops, implements and continually improve an overall strategy for the collection, analysis, management, and communication of sustainability related data and metrics (social and environmental data) including preparing data for NGERS report and support data for NPI
- Manage reporting of all sustainability data (social and environmental data) inc. management of data management systems, data readiness for all compliance requirements and reporting functions across a wide range of CSR assets including NGERS, NPI, and the CSR annual Sustainability Report
- Develop deep analysis and insights from multiple data sets, make recommendations based on insights and present/communicate the data to key stakeholders across CSR.
- Develop report and manage data requirements for the Modern Slavery Statement.
- Assist the team with delivering projects enabling CSR to meet sustainability reporting objectives.
- Collaborate, train and coach key stakeholders to improve sustainability data performance and culture in line with corporate values, sustainability processes and WHSE Policy and Management System.
- Validation, verification and correction of all sustainability data
- Provide the reporting team with insights, analytics, and preparing data and presentations.
- Data collection from various software tools and sub-metering data analysis for end-use accounting, energy, and water cost analysis
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience working ideally in manufacturing, property, operations, environment or safety, or supply chain
- Experience working with complex data and reporting frameworks.
- Experience in developing detailed analytics and insights from complex data sets.
- Able to engage and work with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Able to interpret standards and help others with challenges and change.
- Contribute to strategy, deliver systems and work to standards.
- High attention to detail.
- Competent in working with a range of data analysis tools including Microsoft suite (PowerBI, Excel) and data management systems related to both environmental and social data such as Envizi.
What we can offer in return:
Join our team and embark on a career path that prioritizes your professional growth and development.
Be a part of history by working for one of the oldest and leading manufacturers in the industry.
Thrive in a dynamic work setting as part of our high-performing team. Collaborate with talented individuals who share a commitment to excellence, innovation, and achieving outstanding results.
CSR is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace for our employees.
We offer flexible working arrangements which allows our employees to have a work-life balance.
Live, Work & Grow with CSR - with access to discounts, exclusive offers, career opportunities, family care and Health & wellbeing.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you and you're ready for you next career move, APPLY TODAY!
To find out more about us, visit?www.csr.com.au
- NSW - North Ryde
- Work Type:
- Full Time