Senior Manager, HR Business Partnering - [Archived Advertisement]
Linfox Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Manager, HR Business Partnering
We’re on the search for an energetic, capable and high performing people leader to play a crucial role in shaping the future of our iconic Australian brand. At Linfox, our HR Business Partnering team plays a significant role in accelerating our business growth, embedding our Together, Stronger culture, building capability and shaping a work environment where our people can perform at their best. As the Senior Manager, HR Business Partnering, you will lead a team of talented HR professionals across Australia & New Zealand.
In our business, no two days are the same. This role requires agility, flexibility, resilience and a strong work ethic, underpinned by an empowering and authentic leadership style. Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources, the role includes:
- Understanding the people implications of Linfox’s Leading the Way 2025 business strategy and identifying proactive ways to support our Business Units/Support Functions to deliver on their growth plans
- Identifying ways to further embed our Together, Stronger culture, with a focus on shaping a safe, inclusive and diverse work environment for our people
- Implementing key elements of Linfox’s Achieve Together strategic pillar and related HR work plans
- Providing pragmatic, contemporary and commercially-focussed HR advice, coaching and support to executive and senior leaders
- Leading a number of significant strategic people projects to accelerate Linfox’s growth trajectory.
Are you the one?
At Linfox, we think BIG, set high standards, and we’re ambitious and energised by delivering safely for our customers. This dynamic role requires an energetic, innovative and experienced senior HR professional with experience gained operating at an ‘enterprise’ wide level to enact positive organisational change. Working within a dynamic environment, you can demonstrate:
- Highly developed leadership capabilities, including the capacity to inspire, coach, develop and shape a high-performance team culture
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement capabilities, with the ability to connect with and engage team members at various levels of the organisation
- Highly developed problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to apply pragmatic, commercially focussed solutions
- A positive approach, with the ability to overcome obstacles, challenges and ‘stay the course’
- Highly developed influencing capabilities at a senior level, including the capacity to challenge, push back and stand your ground
- Extensive experience in providing HR Business Partnering expertise to senior stakeholders, with a strong HR generalist toolkit
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, business or a related discipline
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers
- Closing Date:
- 03 Dec 2021
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development