Civil Engineering Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Busselton (View other jobs from this organisation)
Civil Engineering Coordinator
- 3 Year Fixed Term/Full Time
- Package starting from $109,634 incl super, car and other benefits
- Enviable Busselton Lifestyle
The City of Busselton, located in the renowned ‘Cape to Cape’ sub-region of the South West of WA, is a dynamic and fast-growing local government authority. With its popularity as a great place to live, visit and play, the City of Busselton is one of the fastest growing areas in the State. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a sea change to be involved in ground breaking work which supports the continued growth of our community.
We’re looking for a team player who has demonstrated experience in engaging and motivating a large team and can play a critical role in the coordination of the City’s civil maintenance and capital construction operations. This includes road construction, drainage, footpaths, bridge assessment, and management of gravel reserves.
Applicants must include a statement addressing the below listed essential selection criteria to be considered:
- Tertiary qualifications (Engineering); or demonstrated relevant experience;
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Civil Construction and Maintenance activities;
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of civil construction programs;
- Comprehensive Project Management experience;
- Ability to write reports, control budgets, administer contracts and develop work related procedures; and
- Demonstrated leadership for the achievement of departmental and organisational goals.
The successful applicant must also hold a hold a current “C” class driver’s licence and Construction Safety Awareness Certificate (White Card). Previous experience in Local Government will be highly regarded.
Please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au for position details, to apply and closing dates.
Should you have any queries, please contact the Human Resources Team on 9781 1727.
Applications close 16:30 Sunday 12 August 2018.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Aug 2018
- WA - Busselton
- Work Type:
- Full Time